Some times, our skin becomes especially dry. If not treated, it can lead to a lot of other skin problems like break outs, irritated skin and in some cases psoriasis. It is important to treat dry skin and do so naturally.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN USE ALOE VERA TO TREAT ACNE!
What Leads to Dry Skin
- The pores and skin also regularly loses its herbal moisture for the duration of the wintry weather.
- In winter, the dry air leaves the pores and skin parched.
- Steamy showers can soothe the body, but can purpose the skin to grow to be dry due to the fact steamy showers can dry out the natural oils inside the skin extra hastily.
- Detergents and vicious soaps could make the skin dry.
- Diabetes is the maximum not unusual reason for dry skin.
- Too much exposure to the solar can motive the skin to become dry.
- If one is suffering from an illness and is on medicinal drugs, it is easy to sense the skin getting itchy and dry.
- Sicknesses like Hypothyroidism can cause the pores and skin to come to be dry.
With growing age, the pores and skin will become skinny and parched.
This is how you can treat dry skin with milk cream.
Herbal clean face pointers ought to consist of milk cream, which is also one of the great self made treatments for dry pores and skin. The presence of lactic acid in milk immensely allows improve skin fitness. Lactic acid exfoliates the dry, useless surface of the skin and additionally increases the manufacturing of collagen.
- Lemon Juice- 1 teaspoon
- Milk- 2 teaspoons
- Milk cream- 2 teaspoons
- Add one teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of milk to 2 teaspoons of milk cream.
- Gently apply the paste at the face, arms and legs.
- Go away it for 15 minutes and there after wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this treatment as soon as every day until you attain the preferred effects.