Keeping lips soft, pink and supple is no easy thing. It doesn’t matter if it’s summer or winter. Your lips can get dehydrated even during summers especially if you are not taking care of your water intake. We tend to forget that our body has more chances of dehydrating in summer than it does in winter. If you want some effective lip balms that help keep your lips moist and soft, look no further than this.
Coconut Lip Balms
Coconut lip balm will make your lips moisturized and smooth. It will give you the soft feeling you love to have. Here are some experience and durable recipes for these lip balms. Make sure you try them and leave us a comment about your experience.
Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil
This is one of the most used coconut oil lip balm in the Asian as well as the European households. You need two table spoons of the fine coconut oil and at least two table spoons of the grated cocoa butter.
- Take the required cocoa butter in the pan and melt it.
- Now add the coconut oil and mix it properly.
- After that pout the mixture in the container and store it for use in future.
Aloe Vera And Coconut Oil Lip Balm
This is another good lip balm which you can use to treat the dry patched lips. You need a tablespoon of coconut oil. And one teaspoon of the aloe vera gel. Plus add in this one tablespoon of caranuba wax.
- Take a pan and melt the wax alongside the oil on medium heat.
- Allow it to cool for some time.
- Now take the aloe vera gel and mix in it.
- Store in a nice clean jar so that you can use it in future.