Dandruff is cancer for your skin, scalp and hair. It leads to numerous other problems which include, but are not limited to thinning hair, bald patches on scalp and itchy scalp. If you have dandruff, you need to treat it immediately before it’s affects get worse. There are oil treatments that can help you get rid of dandruff.
YOU CAN LEARN MORE ON HOW TO STOP HAIR THINNING HERE!
The following oil treatments will help you get rid of dandruff.
Tea Tree Oil
There are countless benefits of tea tree oil for the skin. It treats eczema in general and for that reason it also works for treating dandruff.
- You can add tea tree oil on your regular oil and massage it through your scalp at least twice per week to deal with dandruff.
- You can additionally add tea tree oil in your ordinary shampoo to get rid of dandruff.
Coconut oil is to date the most used oil remedy for dandruff. It works like magic and the whole world swears by it.
- All you want to do is massage your scalp with coconut oil and let it stay for an hour.
- Wash your hair with a moderate shampoo.
- Do this each day until you are sure that no dandruff is left on your scalp.
- You may additionally use shampoos with coconut oil in them.
3- OLIVE OIL
Olive oil has quite a few advantages and also you have to have it to your cabinet already.
- Massage your scalp with olive oil
- You could wear a bath cap or simply cowl your hair with a cloth. The warmth enables take in the oil and it works better that manner.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo the next day
- Do this two times or three times a week to deal with dandruff.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of neem oil and coconut oil each.
- Heat it up a little so you see it absolutely blended.
- Massage this resulting mix on your scalp for 5 – 10 minutes
- Afterwards, wrap your hair in a towel to hold the heat.
- Wash your hair after forty five minutes with a shampoo.