There is probably nothing worse that lips that are all crinkly and dried up. Winter season doesn’t just dry up your skin, it also affects your lips. Dry lips are not only painful but also tend to ruin your entire look by making your lipstick appear flaky. How do you treat dried, chapped lips?
WORRIED ABOUT DAMAGING YOUR SKIN? PREVENT IT WITH THESE TIPS!
These natural remedies will help you get rid of dried, chapped lips.
Honey is a great moisturizer and has healing and antibacterial houses. It also effectively treats chapped lips.
- Apply honey to your chapped lips more than one times an afternoon.
- You could also make a paste of honey and glycerin.
- And practice it before going to bed to experience softer lips inside the morning.
This treatment will your lips moisturized while additionally enhancing its stunning colour.
- Wash a handful of rose petals thoroughly in water.
- Soak the petals in milk for a few hours. (when you have problems with dairy merchandise, you could soak them in glycerin alternatively.)
- Mash the rose petals right into a thick paste.
- Follow the paste to your dry lips to 3 times a day and every night time before going to bed.
Cucumber is a really perfect remedy for dry and sore lips. By using the following mehtod and technique you can easily cure the dry lips.
- Slice up a cucumber into skinny portions.
- Apply them on your lips for five minutes. It will rehydrate dry lips and lead them to experience easy.
Exfoliating your lips with an excellent scrub can help take away dead skin and help your lips experience rehydrated and easy.
- Mix sugar and honey together and rub it into your lips.
- Allow it sit for a couple of minutes earlier than rinsing it off.
- For a deeper exfoliation, observe the scrub with a soft toothbrush.