Body odour is something natural and beyond our control most of the times. Especially in summer, when our body starts to sweat. Some people have really foul body odour due to no fault of their own. It’s just how their sweat glands secrete. If you are someone who has a problem of foul body odour then this is just the right article for you.
Remedies For Getting Rid Of Foul Body Odour
So you might have seen that people often relate body odor to the microbes. However, the odor of the body is produced by the breakdown of different proteins into acids. And so there is the production of unpleasant smell. Another reason for the change in the odor is the change in diet. So here, we will be discussing a couple of remedies to treat this problem.
Use Baking Soda
We will never recommend you to use dangerous chemicals to treat this problem. Therefore, you can use baking soda. The main reason is that it has the ability to absorb the moisture of the skin. Which eventually reduces the odor production.
- You can mix the baking soda with a tablespoon of water.
- After that, you can apply this to your underarms.
- You must remember that you need to wash this gently rather than scrubbing hard.
Fenugreek Seeds are Great for You
Fenugreek seeds are amazing for your overall health. You will enjoy dishes prepared with this as well. Similarly, it is amazing for treating body odor.
- Take a reasonable quantity of fenugreek seeds.
- Now, boil it in water. And then cool it down.
- You need to drink it empty stomach every morning.
- This will reduce the sweat production and normalize the odor of your body.
Go for Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is amazingly rich in antioxidants. And it is also a good source of antibacterial factors. There are a lot of different types of using it. But yet again it is very simple to use for the treatment of the issue.
You can simply take it on your palm and then apply on the areas which are more prone of this issue. This can be done directly or by using a cotton bud.