Some trends are hard to lose and the thick eyebrows trend seems to be here to stay. Some people are naturally blessed with them but for most, it can be a struggle. If you have always wanted to get thick eyebrows then you have come to the right place today.
Tips to Get Thick Eyebrows
The following tips will help you achieve this goal to get thick eyebrows
Lemon can help with excellent eyebrow boom. Here’s how you can use it.
- Slice a lemon.
- Take a piece and rub it on each of your eyebrows.
- Extract the juice for a few minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- You could use this remedy as soon as each day to beautify your eyebrow increase.
Eggs are rich in protein and the hair needs proteins for its growth. Eating eggs alone is not enough, you have to put in a little bit more effort. Here’s how you can use egg yolk for thicker eyebrows.
- Spoil an egg and separate the yolk from its white.
- Use best the yolk of the egg, not white.
- Beat the yolk till you get a creamy consistency.
- Take a cotton swab and apply it to your eyebrows.
- Depart this on for 15–20 mins.
- Later, wash with cold water.
3- Coconut Oil to Get Thick Eyebrows
Coconut oil has been used for centuries for it various beauty benefits. It is especially considered excellent for skin care and hair growth. Making use of coconut oil to eyebrows can make them thicker. In case you observe coconut oil to your hair, you then have to observe it for your eyebrows, too.
- Take a few drops of coconut oil and rubdown your eyebrows lightly together with your fingertips.
- Massaging helps enhance blood circulate, which helps sell hair boom.
- Remove it on overnight.
- Rinse with lukewarm water the subsequent morning.